20080713

Social Networking that Pays! FREE Membership






I joined MyLot sometime last year without any expectations in mind. Until recently, however, everyone is bragging about real earnings from MyLot! This must be crazy, I told myself. I have to go back!

MyLot is a social networking community -- just like the usual tagged, friendster, multiply, etc..

But unlike the rest, MyLot pays you simply for opening a discussion, doing replies, meeting friends, uploading uniquely shot pictures, and many more!

See the screenshot above and discover how I was paid simply for opening a discussion! You, too, and your friends' friends can do it. Register and invite more...and see your adrenalin rise!!! Be ready to receive your paycheck in no time.

Now tell me: what do you get from displaying your pictures at friendster? Of course, you get rewarded for gaining friends (oops.., by adding friends!). At MyLot, we get rewarded with real income -- money at our own disposal!

Do you have extra time to write anything? Join MyLot! Click here.




No comments: